Here are two:

Another Nice Combination - Tom Hinds

A1    N B&S
A2    Circle L 3/4, pass partner -- shadow DsD 1x
B1    P B&S
B2    Ladies Chain, Left Hand Star

You're just barely out of your minor set, and it's generally the same person. Also, if they miss it, they can just wander around somewhere for 8 beats and then B&S their partner.

Becky's Brouhaha - Rhiannon (Giddens) Laffan

A1    N Bal and Box the Gnat, Pull by R, (Previous N) Allemande L
A2    (Current) N B&S
B1    Circle L 3/4, P Sw
B2    Ladies Chain, Left Hand Star

As far as the dance goes, similar reasoning to ANC. Also, the dance was written as a birthday present for my wife by her best friend, so it has a personal connection too. ;-)