Wrote this one on my way back from calling Norfolk.

Slow M'Ocean
Becket

A1  Pass thru to an Ocean Wave (Ps are facing in opposite directions).
Balance forward and back. Swing your SHADOW (who is facing you in the next
wave). (Gents, make the ladies come to you.) End facing across.
A2  Pass thru to an Ocean Wave. Balance F/B -- swing your Partner, who is
facing you in the next wave. End facing your original Ns.
B1 Ladies  chain to your N.  Ladies allemande R 1.5 (continue to hold Rt
hands)
B2 Ladies pick up your partner, star promenade across with a  butterfly
whirl (to the lady's side).  Promenade across (to gent's side),  with ladies
passing RIGHT shoulders, and curl RIGHT to face the next neighbor,  ready to
pass the Ocean.

I can't think of another dance that starts this way -- anybody?

April Blum