I like a dance my friend JoAnn Koppany wrote called "Ride the Wave to Love"
because it has 2 partner swings

Ride the Wave to Love  by JoAnn Koppany

Duple Improper

A1          Balance neighbor, box the gnat into a

Wave balance (along the lines), Allemande left the next (in your hand) 3/4 into

A2              Wave balance (across the set, women in middle)/Women allemnade
right to partner

Swing partner

B1 Half hey

 Swing partner again

B2 Balance partner across set and half square through