Hi all,
Thanks for the suggestion to call 3-33-33. I did that and it went well, but
good dancers got very tired and winded. What tempo do you use?
Thanks also for the suggestion to call Bill Olson's The Hussey Bride. I did
that too, and it went well except that in one of the lines a couple kept
getting left out at the top.  Again, mostly experienced dancers. The A1 is:
Long Lines forward and back / Ladies Allemande Right 1 1/2 to cross the set
and form long wavy line with the gents with the ladies facing out. A couple
of us thought that several folks had trouble finding the lady to allemande
with, especially when she was the next neighbor lady.  Have you had similar
experiences with this dance?  What did you do about it?
Thanks again,
Rickey Holt,
Fremont, NH