If folding arms gets them to dance don't try to "unlearn it" at a school.. What
the heck, it means they actually "learned" some dancing at one point. It would
only happen if someone else taught them that before.. sometimes they do dancing
in gym class.. This is more often to happen in a family dance with all ages.. I
often joke they don't have to cross their arms like they were "Russian
Cossacks" but if they want to what the heck..

bill