Interesting, Mac. Now I wonder if we have different variations on the
Quadrille, because the only difference I see between that and Coconut Cream Pie
is the added B2 Bal the Ring/CA twirl that allows the dance to continue on in a
contra line formation rather than being static among the same 8 dancers. Would
you post your version?

Tina