Chris asked:

> Please be careful and cautious when using the Dublin Bay down the hall.

Interesting.  I never call dances that instruct the dancers to walk
backwards.  It always seemed awkward and hazardous on it's face.  If I am
partnered in such a dance I will usually go ahead and dance it...but I
never walk backwards.  I alter the dance so that I can walk normally.

- Greg McKenzie
West Coast, USA