Hi Tom, Long time.. There are 2 why nots I guess, first is dancers don't
normally promenade that way so it might be "un-natural" at first - of course
that will smooth out. second is just to honor Gene (maybe i'm old fashioned or
a little nostalgic that way, I dunno), I guess there's a third - that being
that with a reasonable sized crowd, it's really not a problem.. but for 20-40
dancers, I suppose the 'why not' is totally valid.. Let us know.. thanks!

Gene was a really nice guy as well as an amazing choreographic mind.. I really
have missed him!

bill