On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:02:26 -0400, Richard Fischer wrote:
> Hmm, cool!  But I *think* this version for six means the head
> ladies just stay head ladies (switching from top to bottom each
> time) and you get your partner back on the fourth time thru, so you
> only get three of the six opposite sex dancers as partners.

For 6 couples, after first lead in heads pass through.  After second
lead they cast back to place.  For the all five ladies chain, the
first time is as normal, the second is one man further than usual.  If
you're using recorded music don't go back after the walkthrough and 5
times through the dance will get you home.

Colin Hume