A weekend of almost all no-walk-thru squares, with a few contras thrown in for
good measure? Essentially the entire Basic/Mainstream program in one blitz
weekend? An intimate weekend of dance, camaraderie, and fun with like minded
dancers?

Join us for a mind-blowing good time Feb 28-Mar 2, 2014, at our house in
Decatur, GA. Dan Sahlstrom
will be calling. This event is limited to 20 people (2 squares plus a couple
extras).

The event starts with arrival 6pm on Friday, dinner at 7 and dancing at 8 pm.
The event ends on Sunday with lunch at 1:30 pm. The cost of the event is $100.
At this event, we work together on meals, clean up, and setup. We ask that you
bring two potluck dishes for 8 people each, or contribute $25 to cover 6 meals
(Friday dinner; Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner; Sunday breakfast and lunch)
and snacks. We will house you at our house or with other local dancers.

Please fill out this form http://tiny.cc/mwsd2104 for each person.

On Friday, we are having a special "Modern Western Square Calling for Contra
Callers". This will run 9:30 am - 4:30 pm. The cost will be $50, including
materials, breakfast (8:30) and lunch. We welcome dancers to join as guinea
pigs (at no cost). The seminar will include a bit of lecture but mostly
practice.
<https://app.oxford.emory.edu/WebApps/Directories/index.cfm?fuseaction=v.searchresults&searchname=tepfer>

prohibited.