It may be my notation, but I think you've misinterpreted what I intend.

While backing out, the Gents roll the Ladies from G's RH to LH and
half sashay, so the Lady is now on the left. With her RH she can now
lightly tug the G's LH to help him forward into a CCW Mad Robin while
she continues her trajectory rearwards and to the right to start it.

If felt wonderful in both roles when I tried it, but it was just a
kitchen dry run with my wife (who *does* know how to give weight in a
roll-away).