I have been happy with Shure.  And, I'm happy with Line 6.

I'd trust the big companies: AKG, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica. I'd stay away from budget companies like Nady and Samson...

Behringer seems to be trying to change it's habits from a cheap knock-off company to a step above the budget market.

~erik hoffman
    oakland, ca