Hi friends,
Dean called me this morning to remind me that the B2 of Our House is not
Partner Balance and Swing, but a Partner Gypsy and Meltdown into a Swing, or as
he says it so well, a Gypsy Meltdown with your Partner.
Which reminds me that He and Sandy Brand organize an awesome dance weekend
outside of Charlotte NC called Gypsy Meltdown.  Meet the author of many great
dances, Dean himself, dance all weekend to PEM and Crowfoot, Cis Hinkle and
George Marshall calling.  I'm going.  See some of you there?
Best,
Andrea

Sent from my iOnlypretendtomultitask