I agree.  I like to call Camp Harlem Reel. It gives partners one last
gypsy/swing while the band can fly.
Barbara G

-----Original Message-----
From: Bree Kalb <b...@mindspring.com>
To: Caller's discussion list <call...@sharedweight.net>
Sent: Sat, Mar 15, 2014 10:13 am
Subject: Re: [Callers] Good ending dances

I think it's thrilling for the dancers if the last dance of the evening is
no-walk-thru. That's not always possible (i.e. a flock of brand new dancers
arrived at 10:00 PM and we already have lots of newcomers) but when it is, I
call something really easy (Nice Combination, Midwest Folklore, etc.) and
let the band fly.