Corrected link  http://aptsg.org/Dance/dances.html

Michael Fuerst      802 N Broadway      Urbana IL 61801       217-239-5844
On Monday, May 19, 2014 1:22 PM, Michael Fuerst <mjerryfue...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The most recent version of my dances is at  http://aptsg.org/dances.html

Michael Fuerst      802 N Broadway      Urbana IL 61801       217-239-5844
Links to photos of many of my drawings and paintings are at
www.ArtComesFuerst.com