So last night at Amherst I tried a new dance, 2 Rorys, 1 circulate and a
circulate where the gents, instead of crossing, allemande 1x and go back to
their partners to gypsy+swing. It got good feedback.

Going to play with things a bit more before publishing, but the
Rory-to-Circ seems to work well, as did the turnaround.

Ron