Nice dance, Erik.  No exact matches in my files.  Here's my closest match.

# Name: Saturn Returns
# Author1: Unknown
# Type: Contra
# ContraForm: Becket
# Progression: Double
# Direction: CW
#
# A1: (8) Ladies Chain Across
#     (8) Ladies Chain Back
# A2: (8) Left Diagonal Right & Left Through
#     (8) Straight Across Right & Left Through
# B1: (16) Hey for Four (Ladies start right)
# B2: (16) Partner Balance & Swing

Erik Hoffman's dance:

Becket
A1 Women chain, over & back
A2 Bucksaw (Diagonal Left Right & Left thru; Straight Across Right & Left thru)
B1 Petronella Balance; Neighbor Swing
B2 Petronella Balance; Partner Swing

Made it up at the end of Mendocino Folklore Week, of things most had been doing throughout the week. Still created more of a mix-up than I would have liked.

I'm calling it Folklore Frolic, unless I'm informed it's already in the lexicon...