#1 is Melody's Madness by David Glick -- naked in california has a similar
figure, but 2 neighbor swings
#3 is *Susie's Send Off* – Scott Higgs
#7 is almost Manga Tak by Ron Buchannan -- timing in your transcription is
off by just a bit

 *Manga Tak – Ron
Buchannan
Improper*

*A1           N B&S*

*A2           Pass the ocean, Balance Wave*

*                Swing Thru (Alle R ½, gents L ½, P Alle R ¾ -> Shadow*

*B1           Shadow Alle L 1x*

*                P Sw*

*B2           Pass the Ocean, Balance*

*                Swing Thru (P alle R 1/2, Gents L 1/2), N Alle R ¾ [to new
N]*

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 6:59 PM, Maia McCormick via Callers <
callers@lists.sharedweight.net