Concerning dances with shadow swings, Chris Page has noted,  "I know Carol
Ormand writes and calls them."    Because of her advanced scientific training,
Carol is undoubtedly certified to handle hazardous material.

For most of the day and evening I've been praying to the Dance Deity about the
issue of shadow swings, knowing, all levity aside, that a wrong decision could
end me in jail for a week or so (like a certain Kim Davis from Kentucky).

At about 11pm I received a vision from the Dance Deity.  Visions are of course
difficult to translate into words, but I'll do my best here.  According to
D.D., any caller attempting a shadow swing dance should (i) meditate for an
hour (or as long as needed) to get the the Deity's permission, and, if granted,
(ii) get Secret Service clearance and the appropriate CDSS permit.    One these
two conditions are satisfied, the caller should initially teach the dance with
an alternative for the shadow swing.     Then, during a second walk-through,
the caller should casually and emphatically mention that dancers might want to
instead swing with their shadow.

 Michael Fuerst      802 N Broadway      Urbana IL 61801      217 239 5844