On 12/9/2016 10:49 PM, Erik Hoffman via Callers wrote:
Hi All,

I’m going to lead an English dance in early February. I’ve led English
once or twice, and mostly stuck with The Playford Collection, and some
Pat Shaw dances. I wouldn’t mind collecting a few more modern dances.

Please feel free to either post them to the list, or send to me directly:
  _erik@erikhoffman.com_ <mailto:e...@erikhoffman.com>

And, of course, please include the music.

Erik, can you specify what the group is like that you'll be calling for? Hardcore English dancers? Mostly contra folks who are taking a walk on the wild side? Brand-new dancers? That will make a difference for the dances we can recommend.

Kalia