Bill Olsen called a dance at dawn dance a while ago with a mini-grand square on
the diagonal. That was cool. I think he wrote it.

And Kathy A called something at flurry last year with a right and left through
and then the ladies slide right and across the set to take hands in a short
wavy line across. It was neat. I think she called it a "right and left by"

Sent from my iPhone