Just a heads up, we decided to upgrade a number of our antennas with this
firmware in hopes to look at the elevate stuff.  After upgrading ALL of
them they were unable to be accessed through the web interface.

Opened ticket with Cambium support and was told this is a known issue that
requires either a telnet / ssh to device with reboot or a power cycling.
We have not been able to confirm this resolves it yet as the devices are
in use and will need to be tried early morning.  They do continue
thankfully to pass traffic, just not access.

Just wanted to give others a heads up.

Larry A. Weidig (lwei...@excel.net <mailto:lwei...@excel.net> )

Excel.Net, Inc. - http://www.excel.net/

(920) 452-0455 - Sheboygan/Plymouth area

(888) 489-9995 - Other areas, toll-free