I believe the new low-cost wideband 5GHz (and hopefully 3GHz later) SM
will be a SOC design like 450i. Plus a GigE interface. I don't remember
if it will have the RF filtering, but I believe so.

This would be the perfect device to make POE universal. 802.3at
compliant as well as 20-60VDC passive, and polarity agnostic like
Force180/200. Please make that happen, Cambium.