Stupid question. This is escaping me for some reason. Haven't mess with
VLAN much on ePMP.

On an ePMP TDD mode SM in bridge mode, if Management VLAN and Data VLAN
are both disabled, or just Data VLAN for that matter, will the SM pass
all tagged and untagged frames though without modification?

Or do I need to configure memberships? Does that strip the tags upon
egress from the wired interface, or is that only the Data VLAN VID (like
default port VID on Canopy) that's stripped?

This is not all that clear in the 3.5 user guide.