A different brand with a similar issue, we use to install Alvarion B-100’s in a
4” pvc pipe with a cap on one and and a clean out fitting on the other end,
drill a hole in the screw on cover for the clean out fitting to run the wires
through. Mount them vertically with the clean out fitting down of course, they
never got water inside them again!!  We would strap the pipe to the tower with
large hose clamps.  Lol. I little extreme I know but it worked.

Shawn Jerrell
General Manager
CPU/Lazernet