Dear Lenny G

To response to your request, I want to acknowledge your accomplishment in
life.
 I believe...You have done so much to help yourself, your family and reach
out to your friends when they needed your assistance.

Being a good role model, we have lead our lives into the right direction.
We gave love and we received love from our partner. The products of our love
have given
us beautiful children. When our kids were born, we as parents nurture them
with love,
took care of them, gave them shelter, and trained them to be productive
human beings.

We love our children unconditionally, but we need to educate them to be
independent
responsible adults.

*The same is said, when we become a sponsor for a family, we
as individuals can only do so much to help others. And, I feel over all you
have done a great job.
*
Love and Respect,

D.T.

*Note*:

I have learned from my ~30 experience as a married man and father of 27
years old son.

--
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving,
and that's your own self."