KAMPONG THOM is a province with the smae named capital and it is near the Stung
Saen Rivver and by the Sap Great Lake. There are 8 Districts withint that area
and one of them is SOUNG.

Stoung Province Cambodia is on Google Earth, and I have phoned some colleagues,
but unfortunately they cannot get back to me unitl tomorrow. I will let you
know.

Rosa Manson