Thank you for your e-mail, reagarding the infestation was from the United
Nations Enviromental Programme (UNEP), and I believe it is soemthing to do with
crops, but is fairly dangerous, so they are advising people at the moment to
sta in kampong Thom rather than the Stoung District. If this should change I
will let you know.

Rosa Manson