No matter how you look at it, the question remains the same.
What are Cambodians doing about it?
Are they still fighting hating each others like we've seen in the last
five decades?
What are they going to do about their own nation so others can't
suppress Cambodia?
Are they going to fight each others like Sam Rainsy and many others
before him?
If Cambodians think so much of their own society and nation, they
ought not do what Sam Rainsy and many others before him have been
doing, which is to weaken their own country for their own power. So
other nations can take advantage of it.
Go and keep the pace Cambodia. This nation will be wiped out of world
map alot sooner. Let's make it a part of Thailand so the people of
Cambodia can enjoy peace and prosperity like Thais have.