On Jun 5, 3:42 pm, Khoar Chev <kourk_chh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Bang Heang, dod you remember Thavary this morning asked you to bring her one
> Kangaroo fi you visit the US? This one that what she meant. I guset she want
> to bar-b-que....

This is the typical behavior of Cambodia. Have you seen this comment
before?
Ofcourse, you have.
Ofcourse, you are a part of it. That's why you are acting as such.
You can't carry a discussion seriously. You can play and turn to
destroy one's personality when the discussion doesn't go your way.
Bring the facts before you. Then you never get disappointed. In the
Cambodian case, the facts are right there. And they don't favor
Cambodians at all because Cambodians are the ones who destroy
Cambodia.