SIHANOUK BECOMING A COMMUNIST AGENT ,IT'S IRREVERSIBLE .

Prime Minister Pham Van Dong called on me and, in the presence of Premier Chou
En-lai, swore in the name of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam that the latter
would always respect the land frontiers as well as all islands belonging to the
"Kingdom of Cambodia" March 1970 by Sihanouk . (Wilfred Burchett book "The
China Cambodia Vietnam triangle " P-176-177)

HOR NAM HONG A VIETNAMESE WHO HAS FILED A LAW SUIT AT THE FRENCH COURT AGAINST
SIHANOUK .

HOR HOR NAM HONG IS MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF CAMBODIA OF KING NORODOM
SIHAMONI.

WHILE SARIN CHHAK WAS ARRESTED AND PUT IN JAIL IN VIETNAM . SARIN CHHAK IS A
KHMER , AND HOR NAM HONG IS A VIETNAMESE .

IT SHOWS THAT SIHANOUK IS A TRAITOR  TO CAMBODIA AND TO ALL KHMER

Mr. Hor Namhong was chief of Boeng Trabek Re-Education Centre in Phnom Penh
during the Khmer Rouge regime where many diplomats from former regimes have
been housed and then sent to their deaths at Tuol Sleng Torture Centre.
However, Mr. Hor Hamhong, who has claimed to have lost 30 members of his family
during the Khmer Rouge regime, denied any involvements in the Khmer Rouge
crimes.

KEEP SMILING

VIETNAMESE CULTURE : lies & cheat
-PHAM VAN DONG AS PRIME MINISTER declared to King Sihanouk that Vietnam respect
Cambodia independence and territorial integrity in exchange for Cambodia
recognition of the North Vietnamese as legal government of Vietnam in 1967 and
allowed Vietnam to open the Ambassy in Phnom Penh in June 1967. King Sihanouk
agreed to the Vietnamese demand.

-PHAM VAN DONG AS PRIME MINISTER , in 1978 had sent Vietnamese troops to invade
and occupy Cambodia from 1978-2006 through the CPP/Hun Sen regime ,an estimate
460 000 innocent Cambodian killed under Le Duc Tho rule 1979-1989 .

As of today,  Vietnam continues to occupy Cambodia through the CPP/Hun Sen
regime supported by SIHANOUK  the traitor to Cambodia and the KHmer people,
despite ,over 10 UN resolutions calling VIETNAM TO CEASE HER OCCUPATION AND
REMOVE ALL HER TROOPS FROM CAMBODIA.

IETNAM INVASION & OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA IS CONDEMNED:

Oct. 21, 1986 The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/41/6, by vote
of 116-21 with 13 abstentions, calling for a withdrawal of Vietnamese forces
from Cambodia.