THE MASTER PIECE OF : CHEY CHAP (FAKE CAMBODIAN)
WHAT THE  US Peace Corps | Volunteer
DO NOT KNOW.

WHILE CAMBODIA REMAINS OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM THROUGH THE CPP OF HUN SEN REIME &
THE NORODOM SIHANOUK FAMILY 1979-2010.(1)

Education Fair in Kg Cham organized by Peace Corps volunteers

Report and Video by Mom Sophon, Radio Free Asia

Click to Read More...

Posted by Socheata Labels: Higher education | Kampong Cham | US Peace Corps |
Volunteer

(1)

UN Passes Strong Resolution on Cambodia Human Rights Abuses
Feb. 27, 1982 : UN Commission on Human Rights meeting in Geneva adopted a
resolution condemning Vietnams occupation of Cambodia as a violation of
Cambodian human rights. The vote was 28 in favor, 8 against, and 5 abstentions.

Oct. 21, 1986 The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/41/6, by vote
of 116-21 with 13 abstentions, calling for a withdrawal of Vietnamese forces
from Cambodia.

Kaing Kek Iev, aka Duch, was arrested in 1999. According to the Morphology
study on race and forensic data analysis ,Kaing Kek Iev, aka Duch is A
VIETNAMESE.

100 TORTURE CENTERS across CAMBODIA.

Vietnam's occupation of Cambodia 1979-1989 under Le Duc Tho rule.
An estimated 460 000 innocent Cambodians died , killed , tortured, etc...100
Torture centers were established across Cambodia.
(Methods of torture described to Amnesty International
VIETNAM INVASION AND OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA 1978-2009.
December 25, 1978 Invasion of Cambodia. Some 100,000 Vietnamese with 20,000
KUFNS troops, under the direction of Gen. Van Tien Dung, launch an invasion of
Cambodia.
B.. CHINESE INVASION OF VIETNAM (SHORT)
Feb.. 17, 1979 "Teaching a lesson". Some 170,000 Chinese troops with 700
warplanes, and 250-300 tanks launched an invasion of Vietnam to punish it for
invading of Cambodia.

THE WORDS OF THE VIETNAMESE ARE PURE LIES : Study these words made by by PHAM
VAN DONG, the Prime Minister of North Vietnam, his public statement, his
promises made to Prince Sihanouk and his orders to launch an invasion of
Cambodia. It reflects the Vietnamese culture of lies. It reflects also the
Vietnamese race and national character based on dishonesty ,deception , and
pure lies. .

> Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 05:08:38 -0700
> Subject: Re: The story of a wise and a dumped
> From: therabbitn...@yahoo.com
> To: camdisc@googlegroups.com
>

> On Jun 27, 10:41 pm, Khmer Young <khmeryo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >   The story of a wise and a
> > dumped<http://cambodianbrightfuture.blogspot.com/2010/06/story-of-wise-and-d...>
> >
> > But as we know, we will continue to be sad as the government of Hun Sen with
> > his colleagues will never mind about anything wisely bring to Cambodian
> > people, but they care about how to manipulate them.
> >

> Why do you bring out just Hun Sen?
> How about Sihanouk, Lon Nol, Pol Pot etc....?
> Aren't they Cambodians too?
> Have you ever made comparison among them honestly?
> Please consider doing that.
>

> > A Khmer proverb said "a wise will keep silence and express courtesy, but a
> > dump will utter loudly and ruthlessly point fingers to everyone when he/she
> > got mad".
> >

> Many Cambodians love proverbs. We understand that they intend to make
> things better for the society.
> Unfortunately, Cambodians have not shown any better within their own
> society. They are still fighting each other today. So what does it
> mean to those proverbs? Nothing.
>

> > Subedi is a professor and work as the representative of the United Nations,
> > the most powerful international organization; but Hun Sen is just a leader
> > of a tiny country which has waken up from the war. Hun Sen is just a
> > representative of about 3 millions Cambodians(I suppose it if those people
> > genuinely voted for him).
> >

> What do you want Hun Sen to do? Make more people for him to lead?
>

> > Comparing this actuality of the two leaders, we can see the apology of
> > Subedi exhibits great taming lesson to a dumped one.
> >

> There is no comparison. One has alot of education. And the other has
> very little education.
>

> > But as we know, we will continue to be sad as the government of Hun Sen with
> > his colleagues will never mind about anything wisely bring to Cambodian
> > people, but they care about how to manipulate them.
> >

> What do you want him to do?
> Anything to match your thought so you can call him a wise leader?
> Common! Be real.
>

> --

Hotmail. Get busy.