VIETNAM WORDS OF LIES :
June 8, 1967 North VN PM Pham Van Dong makes a declaration of recognizing
Cambodian independence, neutrality, sovereignty and territorial integrity. The
declaration makes in response to Prince Sihanouk's appeal for the recognition
and respect of Cambodia's territorial integrity.

THIS BOOK : on the behavior and character of a Vietnamese.
BOOK " GIAI PHONG " by T Terzani.
It describes a Vietnamese as THIEF, A LIAR, A KILLER, A DECEIVER , a sleeper