THIS MONKEY

Phan Bội Châu

HE WAS LOVED THE ANOTHER MONKEY VIETNAMESE CRIMINAL HO CHI MINH.

Vietnam during World War I
WHAT DID HO CHI MINH DO TO HELP THE MONKEY PHAN BOI CHAU ?
SOLD HIM TO THE FRENCH AND HERE WHAT HAD HAPPENDED  TO HIM

By 1914, Phan Bội Châu was arrested by the Chinese authorities and thrown in
jail on suspicion of helping rival Chinese authorities. Fortunately the
intervention of the Chinese minister for the army, stopped them from killing
him or handing him over to the French. But he was kept in prison for almost
four years until 1917. In prison he wrote many biographies, including his own,
and other books.
HO CHI MINH HAD HELPED TO GO JAIL EH ?