"The problems
that exist on Wall Street today go to the center of a debate in this country
about wealth and democracy. We cannot keep our democracy if those who are in
charge of handling the engines of our economy are not honest with their
shareholders. That’s why there is a role for government regulation here. That
role for government is breaking up the monopolies, insisting on public
disclosure, insisting on public audits, insisting on restitution whenever
someone has been cheated". Dennis Kucinich

 Amazon.com
                           Widgets

 In
1815, Napoleon
Bonaparte observed, "When a
government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the
government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand
that takes... Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and
without decency; their sole object is gain."

US shutdown looms as budget war rages
Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner warns that the Republican Party's deal to
slash budget by $61bn will hit the economy's fragile recovery

President Obama has already
pledged to veto the aggressive cuts

By Philip
Sherwell, New York 10:21PM GMT 19 Feb
2011

Fears over the strength of the US economic recovery were growing last night
after a highly unusual all-night session of the Republican House of
Representatives agreed to slash the federal budget by $61bn by the end of
September.

The deal, thrashed out in the early hours, was immediately condemned by US
Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, who said the cuts would hit the fragile
economy.

It now appears there will be a potentially damaging stand-off between
President Barack Obama and Republican leaders with a possible shut-down of the
federal government if agreement cannot be reached in the next fortnight.

"The continuing resolution as passed by the House would undermine and damage
our capacity to create jobs and expand the economy," Mr Geithner said at the
G20
summit in Paris yesterday.

FOR CAMBODIA STILL OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM
1979-2011 . 32th year of Vietnamese occupation of Cambodia

 "it took me many years of research to find out that
Communism had been totally backed and financed and promoted by the federal
reserve
system!"
Even
during the Cold War, the federal reserve
system continued to finance the Soviet Union
-- ..... through the Bank for International Settlements, in Switzerland.
That's how we kept the Soviet Union going all these years. That's why we had to
spend $248 billion a year for defense against this monstrous Soviet Union
during
the Cold War!...by EUSTACE
MULLINS

U.S. Secretary of State
Hillary Rodham Clinton, left, and the U.S. Ambassador to Cambodia Carol Rodley
stand in front of the Royal Palace on Monday. (Photo:
AP) Strong Resolution on
Cambodia Human Rights Abuses
Feb. 27, 1982 : UN Commission on Human Rights meeting in
Geneva adopted a resolution condemning Vietnam’s
occupation of Cambodia as a violation of Cambodian human rights. The
vote was 28 in favor, 8 against, and 5
abstentions.

Oct. 21, 1986 The UN General Assembly adopted a
resolution A/RES/41/6, by vote of 116-21 with 13 abstentions, calling for
a withdrawal of Vietnamese forces from
Cambodia.
10 UN RESOLUTIONS,(1979-1988) VOTED BY 116 UN MEMBER COUNTRIES ,CALL
VIETNAM TO CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA & REMOVE ALL HER TROOPS FROM THE
COUNTRY, ARE NOT RESPECTED AS OF TODAY.

President Reagan's address to the 43d Session of the United
Nations General Assembly in New York, New York,September 26, 1988.
"Mr.
Secretary-General, there are new hopes for Cambodia, a nation whose freedom and
independence we seek just as avidly as we sought the freedom and independence
of
Afghanistan. We urge the
rapid removal of all Vietnamese troops ...."

As of today,Cambodia is
still occupied by the Vietnamese troops despite the call from the US president
to Vietnam to cease her occupation of Cambodia since 1988.
Cambodia needs
Independence from Vietnam and the Vietnamese invaders.
Vietnam must cease her
occupation of Cambodia at once.