Report: US Special Forces Arrive In Libya.WHY THE US SPECIAL FORCES DID NOT
ARREST THIS MAN DOV ZAKHEIM BEFORE THEY ARE SENT TO LIBYA ?
The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov
Zakheim.Rumsfeld says
$2.3 Trillion never lost, just untracked (1)

Obama Encircles US War Machine Around Libya.

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
March 1, 2011

Image: Wikimedia Commons
US Special Forces have reportedly landed in Libya to train anti-Gaddafi
rebels as a western-backed coup d’état in the oil-rich nation nears, with
British and French “defense advisors” also arriving to set up training bases in
the rebel-controlled eastern region of the country.
ARE THE SPECIAL FORCES SENT TO PROTECT AMERICA OR THE OIL CARTEL INTERESTS
?REMEMBER THIS HENRY KISSINGEROLOGY:"Military men
are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." -
Henry Kissinger, quoted in "Kiss the Boys Goodbye:
How the United States Betrayed Its Own POW's in
Vietnam"

TO ALL US SPECIAL FORCES ,
READ THIS FROM Major General John K.
Singlaub
U.S. Army (Ret.)
CONSEQUENCES
?

The government fails our wounded troops -
again‏
Obama
administration breaks its promise to help caregivers of troops severely wounded
in Afghanistan or Iraq
 Dear Patriotic
American,

My name is Major General John K. Singlaub, U.S. Army (Ret.). I
served our nation during three wars. And today I am serving our troops severely
wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq by working with the Coalition to Salute
America's
Heroes.

You're probably wondering: Why are our
severely wounded troops in this desperate situation?
Mainly because the government isn't doing
its job. As you may have already read in past newspaper articles, bureaucratic
bumbling is forcing our troops
severely wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq to wait an average of SIX MONTHS for
their disability checks after leaving the hospital and being separated
from the military.

Now we learn that caregivers who were
promised benefits from a law signed by President
Obama nine months ago have
received nothing.

Yes, nothing - after nine months.You can read the news article here.

The government isn't helping
our wounded heroes and their families, but I'm hoping you will. Please make a
tax-deductible donation to the
Coalition to Salute America's Heroes right now.

As the article
points out, last May President
Obama signed the
law, called the Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act.

As
you can imagine, caring for a loved one who has been severely burned, blinded,
paralyzed or even brain-damaged can be an emotionally and financially draining
experience.This legislation was designed to
give these caregivers some relief in the form of counseling, health-care
training and other benefits. Perhaps the most important benefit: Caregivers are
entitled to respite care for up to 30 days a year, and a monthly stipend
estimated at $2,350.

At
the signing ceremony President
Obama called this
legislation a "major step forward in America's commitment to families and
caregivers who tend to our wounded warriors every day."

What Obama
didn't mention is the bill will help just 850 veterans, not 3,500 as originally
promised. Additionally, there are tens of thousands of veterans who need
caregiver help, so even the 3,500 who would have been covered isn't nearly
enough.

First Lady Michelle Obama recently appeared on "The Oprah
Winfrey Show" to explain all the things her husband's administration is
doing for military families.

But in reality,
the parents who had such high hopes for President Obama's caregiver legislation
have received nothing but empty promises.

These wounded
heroes were there for us; now we must be there for them.

Major General John K.
Singlaub
U.S. Army (Ret.)

CBS News, Jan
29, 2002 – The War On Waste: Defense Department Cannot
Account For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion

SF
Chronicle, May 18, 2003: Military waste under fire: $1 trillion missing
— Bush plan targets Pentagon
———-
Rumsfeld
Buries Admission of Missing 2+ Trillion Dollars in 9/10/01 Press
Conference
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/trillions.html
On
September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press
conference
to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be
accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: “According to some estimates we cannot track
$2.3 trillion in transactions.” According to a report by the Inspector General,
the Pentagon cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends. 1 2
Such a
disclosure normally might have sparked a huge scandal. However, the
commencement
of the attack on New York City and Washington in the morning would assure that
the story remained buried. To the trillions already missing from the coffers,
an
obedient Congress terrorized by anthrax attacks would add billions more in
appropriations to fight the “War on Terror.”
The Comptroller of the Pentagon
at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim, who was appointed in May of 2001.
Before becoming the Pentagon’s money-manager, he was an executive at System
Planning Corporation, a defense contractor specializing in electronic warfare
technologies including remote-controlled aircraft systems. 3 4 Zakheim is a
member of the Project for a New American Century and participated in the
creation of its 2000 position paper Rebuilding America’s Defenses which called
for “a New Pearl Harbor.” 5
Estimates of the sums of money missing vary
wildly. A 2003 report put the amount missing at “more than a trillion dollars.”
6

BUT THE PENTAGON HAS MONEY TO FOR THIS ?
Chertoff’s TSA Death
Scanners

Brother Nathanael Productions, BroTube Videos

THIS PICTURE SHOWS THAT THE REAL ENEMY OF AMERICA IS THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
OF NEW YORK ,WALL STREET BANKERS AND
INTERNATIONAL BANKERS, BUT THE PENTAGON SEES RATHER LIBYA AS THE ENEMY ?

SO THE PENTAGON & DHS ARE SHOOTING  WRONG TARGETS IN AMERICA, USING THE TSA
MACHINE OF SENATOR LIEBERMAN , TO HIT THE PRIVATE PARTS OF US CITIZEN ,
MALE,FEMALE ,OLD ,CHILDREN ACROSS AMERICA.

Rumsfeld says
$2.3 Trillion never lost, just untracked .(1)
Obama Encircles US War Machine Around Libya

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
February 28, 2011

Image: Wikimedia Commons

President Barack Obama has instructed the Pentagon to reposition U.S.
military forces around Libya as the administration prepares to exploit a
humanitarian crisis to seize de facto control over the largest oil producing
country in the continent of Africa, following the advice of top neo-cons who
have urged Obama to use U.S. forces to topple the Gaddafi regime.

Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi (L) meets with  CRIMINAL (former US
Secretary of State Henry)

CAMBODIA NEEDS INDEPENDENCE FROM VIETNAM AND THE VIETNAMESE COMMUNISTS
NOW ,TODAY .
THE KEY TO THAT SOLUTION ?
WHO HAS

Dr. Helmut Sonnenfeldt'S  MASTER KEY?

THAT ONE COULD RESTORE CAMBODIA INDEPENDENCE.

BURY

(1)

Chertoff's TSA
Death Scanners

Go to
YouTubePlay video
http://www.realzionistnews.com
http://brothernathanaelfoundation.org
00:03:41
Added on 11/19/10

The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim.
Rumsfeld says
$2.3 Trillion never lost, just untracked .

Anthony Antonello asks
Donald Rumsfeld if he ever found that missing $2.3 Trillion
We Are
Change NEPA activists Anthony Antonello and Danny Panzella wait at CPAC to ask
Donald Rumsfeld if he ever found that $2.3 Trillion that he said was
unaccounted
for at a press conference the day before 9/11. To his credit, Rumsfeld
responds,
though with a dubious answer. The former Secretary of Defense explains that the
$2.3 Trillion was never truly lost, but rather untracked in a complex
accountability system.