Madman Bury Chau.
This is the so called mental Distress you have. This is the reason why
you alway remember dead men for doing your politics on this CAMDISC.
Please be in mind that The world is changing, new generations like
something new. Look! what we get now? cell phone, iphone, ipad,
internet, GPS, google, satellite TV. satellite phone, Facbook, etc...
Young people can know any daily event around the world 24/7.
And you still bla..bla dead man this dead man that in the histories
for who to lesten to you?
Please be update yourself OK!
With my best regards, fron Neak Kampuchea.