Tell Henry Kissinger to
change the rule of the game.
1. restore Cambodia independence

THIS QUESTION : WHY A JEW HATES THE KHMER
PEOPLE?

HENRY KISSINGER IS A JEW.HE IS WORST.HE IS ANTI THE
KHMER RACE. HE HAS KILLED 600 000 KHMER CIVILIANS.

show: Kissinger, Nixon, and the
Destruction of Cambodia by William Shawcross

.
FOLLOWED BY

VIETNAM INVASION &
OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA 1979-2011.

CAMBODIAN" HEAD OF THE INTERPOL OF CAMBODIA. THE VIETNAMESE
MILITARY IN UNIFORM SEEN HERE .

WHAT RIGHTS DO THESE VIETNAMESE INVADERS HAVE TO RUN CAMBODIA IN
VIOLATION OF THE 10 UN
RESOLUTION?

ONG YIN TIENG IS A
VIETNAMESE RULING CAMBODIA UNDER THE LABEL "CAMBODIAN".

Photo by: Julie Leafe Om Yentieng,
chairman of the Anticorruption Unit, speaks during a press conference in
July.

Restore Cambodia
independence, Henry Kissinger.

 bury