1.Why The Jews Hate the Khmer race, Cambodia.?

2.Why The Jews Hate Jesus Christ

case study:

1. Winston churchill-Federick Lindemann.
german civilian targeting bombing
bernard baruch Militarists and Jewish bankers work together in pursuit of war
profits. in WWII

Civilian victims of terror bombing laid out for identification by their
relatives

An excerpt from the Author's Introduction to the flawed classic

Advance to Barbarism

Quotes
In March 1942 Churchill’s War Cabinet adopted the ‘Lindemann plan’, whereby
civilian targeting became official.
Working-class homes were preferred to upper-class because they were closer
together, and so a greater flesh-incineration-per-bomb could be achieved.
The Jewish German émigré Professor Frederick Lindemann, Churchill's friend and
scientific advisor had by then become Lord Cherwell.
He submitted a plan to the War Cabinet on March 30th urging that German
working-class houses be targeted in preference to military objectives, the
latter being harder to hit.
Middle-class homes had too much space around them, he explained.
He was not prosecuted for a ghastly new war-crime, hitherto undreamt-of.
Thereby all cities and town over 50,000 inhabitants could be destroyed, or at
least brought to ruin.
The War Cabinet realised that no inkling of this must reach the public. How
Britain Pioneered C.

Civilian victims of terror bombing laid out for identification by their
relatives
An excerpt from the Author's Introduction to the flawed classic
Advance to Barbarism

2. Richard Nixon- Henry Kissinger.
 Cambodian civilian targeting bombing.
 Militarists and Jewish bankers work together in pursuit of war profits
The Tie Between US Militarism & Zionist Jews

THE TIE BETWEEN
US MILITARISM & ZIONIST JEWS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2009-2010
The Jewish German émigré Professor Frederick Lindemann, Churchill's friend and
scientific advisor had by then become Lord Cherwell.
Henry Kissinger ,the Jewish German emigre...

============================
IMF head Dominique Strauss-Kahn (zionist jew)
henry kissinger(zionist jew ) raped Cambodia,remains free as of today

WHY THE JEWS HATE JESUS CHRIST
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2007-2011

Articles May Be Reproduced Only With Authorship of Br Nathanael Kapner
& Link To Real Jew News (SM)
Henry Kissinger ,fix the ordeal in cambodia and restore Cambodia Independence .

AIPAC’S Prelude To Treason 2011
Brother Nathanael Productions, BroTube Videos

 AIPAC’S Prelude To Treason 2011
Copyright 2011
Support The Brother Nathanael Foundation! HERE

Or Send Your Contribution To:
The Brother Nathanael Foundation; PO Box 1242; Frisco CO 80443
E-mail: bronathan...@yahoo.com

SOLUTION FOR CAMBODIA : RESTORE CAMBODIA INDEPENDENCE.

WHY ?

 AIPAC 101 - What Every American Should Know - Vid

Uploaded by alawson911 on May 13, 2011

Correction: I spelled diamond incorrectly. Sorry about that. The AIPAC circus
is coming to town, Washington, May 22nd to May 24th, 2011.

Warning: The photographs and video clips included in this video are used under
the Fair Use provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

Take Action:
http://www.moveoveraipac.org/
http://www.stopaipac.org/
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204666705 Students against AIPAC

Links:
Samouni Family Responds to Goldstone Backtrack on Israeli War Crimes - April 4,
2011 - Ken O'Keefe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXxL0lg4mxs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.aipac.org/index_27845.asp

bury

THE ENTIRE WORLD UNDERSTANDS that Jesus Christ is the Jewish Messiah.
Every year at Christmas time we see advertisements to come and hear “Handel’s
Messiah.” We all have that wonderful chorus ringing in our ears during the
Yuletide season, “For Unto Us A Child Is Born.”

Yet the Jews in their pig-headedness will tell you, “Jesus Christ was an
imposter.” The best amongst the Jews will tell you, “Jesus Christ was a great
teacher but not the Messiah.” Or the worst amongst the Jews will tell you,
“Jesus Christ was a magician.” But when push comes to shove the Jews will
finally say, “I was born a Jew and I will die a Jew.” (What they mean is, “I
will never become a Goy.”)
I was raised as a Jew. Both my parents were Jews. I started attending Hebrew
school as a toddler. We were forbidden to read the New Testament.

I recall in our 10th grade Sabbath School class of Comparative Religions being
told by Mrs. Schecter, “Christianity was invented by a manic depressant named
Saul of Tarsus. Therefore we are not even going to bother studying
Christianity. We will now go on to the study of Buddhism.”

I was disappointed. I at least wanted to know something about the religion we
were not supposed to believe in. Basically we were told in our Jewish circles,
“Jesus Christ is for the Gentiles not for us Jews.”

It wasn’t until I started college in 1968 that I was able to buy a New
Testament and read about Jesus Christ. I was amazed at how “Jewish” the New
Testament was.

And I simply fell in love with the personage of Jesus Christ - what with Him
going out to the people, speaking to them in parables, and healing and working
incredible miracles.

Most of all I felt deep inside of me that He was one of our own and that he was
not just for the Gentiles but for we Jews - yes, primarily, that is “first,”
for us Jews. Actually, I wanted Him to be primarily for me.

Soon after my conversion, I joined the Jews For Jesus Movement and hit the
streets with tracts like, “Jesus Made Me Kosher,” and, “If Only The Rabbis Knew
How Wrong They Are.” Most of the Jews I encountered on the streets were not at
all open to even consider the claims of Jesus Christ. One was defeated before
he even began.

If they admitted something was true about what you were telling them, the next
minute they would contradict it.
I think St Paul was right when he said about the Jews, “You have found
yourselves unworthy of the Kingdom of Heaven, from now on I go to the
Gentiles!” He also said about them, “They are contrary to all men.” Something
perhaps some of you have experienced too?

I HAVE NOW FOUND MYSELF some 38 years later since my conversion to Christianity
realizing that the question of Jewish Unbelief goes beyond the Jews’ refusal to
believe - to something much deeper, something actually quite sinister.

It’s almost as if their unbelief is not really that, (for it makes them the
guilty ones does it not?), - where they are forced to respond, “This belief of
yours in Jesus Christ is not something that we subscribe to.”

In other words, it is a defensive position, a position the Jews don’t like to
be in. Why? The Jews have an obsession for control - they love, nay, they must,
be in charge.

And so we see the Jews moving their negation of Jesus Christ into an outright
warfare against Him.
Now they are in control and no longer guilty of unbelief but on a campaign of
imposing their will on everyone around them. And this is confirmed by St Paul
when he says, “They are the enemies of the Cross.” (Philippians 3).
Do we not see this enmity, that is, their outright warfare against Jesus Christ
all around us? From the time the Jews got off the boat on Ellis Island they
began their warfare against Jesus Christ by litigating against prayer and Bible
reading in America’s Public Schools.
Why do the Jews hate Jesus Christ so much? He Who performed so many miracles
for them, healing their sick, their blind, their paralyzed, and then, even
raising their dead? Why do the Jews hate Jesus Christ so much that they stop
their ears from hearing about Him, and now stopping everyone else’s ears as
well? I will tell you.

The Jews hate Jesus Christ because they do not like being in a position of
“weakness.” For one to come to Jesus Christ he has to admit that he has sinned
and in need of a Saviour and therefore must repent and correct his conduct.
The Jews find this absolutely abhorrent. a Saviour. They do nThe Jews do not
want ot believe they have ever sinned. They do not see any need to repent of
anything. The Jews simply abhor the idea of getting down on their knees.
Those amongst them, that is, the rabbis & their admirers, who are looking for a
“messiah,” want him to be the conqueror of the nations and put them in charge
of the world.

There is no such thing as repentance in this their “messianic hope.” And this
rabbinic “messianic hope” of conquering the Goyim, funnels down to the secular
Jews who give tacit submission to the rabbis.

Jesus Christ was crucified by the Jews. This is an historical fact. For the
Jewish leaders brought Jesus Christ to Pontius Pilate with trumped up charges
of subversive teachings against the Romans - even when they heard Him say,
“Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s.”

It is historical fact that Pilate wished to release Jesus Christ but the Jews
insisted, “Crucify Him! Crucify Him! His blood be upon us and upon our
children!”

Indeed every Jew who persists in his hatred of Jesus Christ, especially the
“new enemies” of the Cross:
The Jews of the ACLU;
the Jews of the Neoconservative movement;
the Jews who run the Media and Madison Avenue;
the Jews who run Hollywood with their filth, their vile promotion of
fornication, homosexuality, and lesbianism.

AND
- The Jews who run the Federal Reserve Bank who had John F Kennedy assassinated
for signing a bill to have Congress utilize their constitutional mandate to
print money without interest; and so on and so forth ad infinitum
- has the blood of Jesus Christ on his head and on the heads of his spoiled,
pampered, haughty children.
NOW THAT THE JEWS HAVE DECIDED that they will “render unto Caesar the things
that are of the Jews,” they must now have God render back unto them the things
that are God’s. And what is that? His holy retribution which is at the very
door…