Hi

BTW I got the ftp sample much cleaner and nicer. My first attempt at
it somehow got messed, but now it's a textbox Camel API example
                        PollingConsumer consumer = ftp.createPollingConsumer();
                        consumer.start();
                        // receive the remote ftp without timeout
                        Exchange result = consumer.receive();
                        // we must stop the consumer
                        consumer.stop();

--