Hi

I have created a camel configuration with Jetty and a file endpoint.

I got the following error, when I tried to run the created the
configuration. org.apache.camel.NoSuchEndpointException: No endpoint could
be found for: jetty:http://localhost:8080/test/dump/info
(Jetty server is running at 8080 port)

Following is the Camel Configuration, for which I got the
“NoSuchEndpointException”.

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd";><camelContext
id="camelroute" xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring";>
<route xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring";>
    <from uri="jetty:http://localhost:8080/test/dump/info";
id="Camel_Jetty_2"/>
uri="file:///D:/FID_341/runtime-New_configuration/FuseFIDCamel/Jetty/in"
id="Camel_File_4"/>
</route>
</camelContext></beans>

I added jetty-client.jar and jetty.jar to my classpath.
Exception: NoSuchEndpointException.

I added jetty-client.jar, camel-jetty1.4.0Fuse.jar and jetty.jar to my
classpath.
Exception: “org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException”

I added jetty-client.jar, camel-http.jar, camel-jetty1.4.0Fuse, jetty.jar,
jetty-util.jar and jetty-xbean.jar to my classpath.
Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpConnectionManager
Am I missing some thing here? I'm Using Messaging broker 5.1.0.1, Apache
Camel 1.4 and jetty-7.0.0pre5 server.

Can somebody help me to overcome this issue?

Regards,
Gaensh