So Join the Party and share your Goods!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ladiesofrocknmetal

---

Just got this in another group!! ...

NEW PANDO OFFICIAL UPDATE: PandoSetup2. 2.1.1.exe- NON-BETA!

Feel free to pass this along to others.

You'll need Pando to open this attachment. Get Pando free here.

PandoSetup2. 2.1.1.exe
Size: 5.8MB
Expires: Dec. 5, 2008 (?)

The NEW OFFICIAL PANDO UPDATE 2.2.1.1-NON-Beta!
http://rapidshare. com/files/ 166096181/ PandoSetup2. 2.1.1.zip

Your can download it (WINDOWS VERSION)
http://www.pando. com/dl/download/ PandoSetup. exe

The old Beta is NOT the new Update.
A Beta Version is a Beta Version (Betas=2.2.0.1 and 2.2.0RC1)
they are created and released BEFORE a final program is created.
Betas are used ONLY FOR testing so a Final Program can be
created and released = 2.2.1.1

The Official Final Update Released is 2.2.1.1
IT IS NOT BETA!

HELPFUL REMINDERS:
1. You can go to the Pando Site and NOT the Pando Forum to download
a version for MAC computers.
http://www.pando. com/dl/download/ Pando.dmg
2. Some users have their Pando set to automatically update
and it will. Some have their Pando configured to ask permission.
A. When prompted to update, do so when you feel you're ready.
B. You can open Pando, go to "help", scroll down to "Check for update"
You can select to update at this time from this screen.

3. When you download the Pando Setup from the site, it will NOT
have a version number. It's meant to override all other PandoSetup.exe
files located in the same designated download folder. If your computer auto
renames duplicate file names by adding a number such as (1), you will
need to remember which is which. So, I suggest you download the new
PandoSetup.exe to a place that won't have an existing PandoSetup.exe,
such as a new folder, desktop, My Documents, etc etc.
*Please don't forget to reboot after installing New Update*

4. Scan files before opening, no matter where they come from.
If nothing else it helps to reinforce your habit of scanning everything.

5. Remember, after you update, upload and share files the only
way recipients will be able to download your files will be to also update
to the version of Pando you used to upload your files.

6. I've come to realize Pando is new on the scene of p2p file sharing compared
to other p2p softwares. They've been learning as they go, and that's ok with me.
I've also learned they make mistakes and sometimes unintentionally give
contradictory information. I usually give them a wide berth and time to
straighten
out their errors and change their minds. It will be several days before I
personally install the new official update (2.2.1.1)
Best luck,

__._,_.___

Recent Activity

 25