HEY EVERYONE ,
check out these sites for tons of metal news,reviews,pics from shows and vids
from shows in the ny/nj/pa area..
check out my nephews site at www.piercingmetal.com
www.myspace.com/piercingmetal.com
and also my new site at
www.myspace.com/metalnoizetv as i have quit nyrocks n restarted my own thing
again..so check out the latest pics n vid clips from all the recent shows ive
covered..you can also check out my reg page for even more stuff at
www.myspace.com/unclefrankmorlockrocks
latest stuff up is from vinnie paul's dimebag book singin--trixter/tna/hostel
inc show--bo bice show-joe lynn turner-yngwie malmsteen-great white..tons of
pics n vids too..enjoy
..and also ive takin on managin a band now too so check em out n lemme know
what ya thinks and if anyone wants to book them contact me.
www.myspace.com/saviourrockandrollforever
hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season,peace n metal daze n always
enjoy the noize!!!
upcomin shows i will be covering
this friday suicidal tendencies then its these upcomin shows
kix--trans siberian orchestra-metallica--black label
society-kreator-exodus-blackfoot-and whatever else i happen to get invited
too,lol..so there will be pics,vids n reviews all up on my reg myspace page n
the metal noize tv pages..
thanks to all for the cont support its all much app keep rockin loud n proud..
uncle frank/morlockrocks
www.myspace.com/metalnoizetv
www.myspace.com/unclefrankmorlockrocks

So Join the Party and share your Goods!