Thanks for the response,

I was able to get the magazine open, it's just that the septums won't
fit into it.  Did these septums come in two different versions or
something?  I contacted Steve who has always been very gracious in my
dealings with him, and he says he is going to look into it.  He was
honest and said that he had never had those septums in that magazine.
The septums came in a numbered set of twelve, and I don't of any other
kind of magazine that uses twelve septums.  Another thing I noticed is
that if I measure the height of the stack of septums, the stack is about
an eighth of an inch too tall to fit in the magazine.  I'm pretty sure I
have some kind of mismatch going on, but I'm stumped as to what these
septums are for.

Gene