There is somebody offering an Aero Ektar at ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1334394605

I believe anybody who can read the German text might enjoy the
information.  Indeed, you can probably guess enough to make sense out of
the numerical values even without reading German.  I was amazed how good
this lens is and the report might encourage some of you to grab the first
one offered to you.  After remounting in a shutter (or with a Packard),
this lens ought to satisfy the needs of almost all doing 4x5 (9cmx12cm) on
a shoestring.  And how many of us can even find alternatives offering F2.5
for 4x5 format?

What I also hope is that some reader of this group might have a source of
the entire report from Hubble.  The test results in all their detail would
be nice to have and according  to  the ebay seller, the Hubble report
compared various aerial lenses.  You would be doing all of us a service if
you could supply a copy of the report to anyone wanting it.  I, for one
would gladly pay a bit for a photocopy, postage and other costs of the
person who can get hands on this document and distribute it.

The sad news is that Surplus Shed does not currently have any to sell to
you, but they will no doubt again appear.  I am thankful to have mine,
already, but now I am driven to remount it!

Bob