My interest is in 'elephant cameras'  :O)

...using large aerial military surplus lenses.

Anyone here have an idea what similarity there would be between the aerial
filters and 'modern' Wratten filters, for purposes of estimating 'filter
factor' for exposure correction?

Also, on the Metrogon type 150 (153) mm f/6.3 lenses (I have a Kodak one)
there are Red II and Yellow III filters with the metallized coating to
equalize the edges with the center....I don't know what to do with those for
exposure either....

I would be using b/w and probably 5 x 7 and 8 x 10 format.

Thanks

Murray