Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:41:13 -0700
From: filmpro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Cameramakers] CHEAP BALL SOCKET??

Hi!

I'm building some flourescent lighting like kino Flo. I'm trying to
figure an inexpensive way to connect the light unit, to a repurposed
broken tripod (no head).

A ball socket which could be locked at a specific angle would be great.
So, where can i find such a thing cheaply. Or even make one. I will need
6-8 so price does become a factor.

Also, Any ideas on cheap light stands? Need to be transportable.

luckily I kept this broken tripod:-)

Mac