Hi Paul,

When you generated the classes, did you see any FormBeans displayed in the tree (ie. the Structural Pane)? Besides, did Camino display any warning after it finished the code generation?

From the top of my head, I can think of a number of possibilities:
  • The formBeans you have in your struts-config.xml are not associated to the actual forms in the JSPs. (But if you webapp has been working correctly, it's unlikely this is the problem.)
  • The forms in the JSPs are not converted to Struts <html:form> tags.
  • The form elements (e.g. <input>, <select>) inside the forms are not converted to their Struts html taglib equivalents (e.g; <html:text>, <html:select>)
For the last two cases, you may want to use the "Convert JSPs" wizard to convert the JSPs before you generate the classes.

regards,
--
John