At 02:07 pm 12-10-2001 -0700, you wrote:
Camino Development Team:

Sorry.. but I can't seem to keep my suggestions to my self for very long :).

We are hungry for ideas/suggestions. :-)

I have been reading the Struts-User mailing list for a little more than a
month now and I have seen a couple of things come up several times in that
relatively short period of time.  One problem that seems to keep coming up
is how to use the iterator.  I'm not sure how you would go about doing this,
but if there were a wizard to iterate a collection of a bean into a JSP,
that would be very cool! :D

This is a good idea. We've been thinking also simplifying the usage <bean:write> via a wizard approach.

The easier idea I just had has to do with multi-page forms.  There have been
many people asking about having a single form bean that "spans" many JSP's.
It seems like it wouldn't be that hard to add that functionality to you
current product.

Could you elaborate, Nathan? How do multi-page forms relate to <logic:iterate>?

regards,

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989