I have probably completely misunderstood the auto-generated base classes
(XXXFormBase.java, etc), but how do you validate the user's input data in
XXXForm if the XXXFormBase sets them all to private, and you shouldn't edit
the XXXFormBase file itself?

Thanks in advance...

Regards, Richard Taylor

If this email isn't for you then we'd be grateful if you could let our
helpdesk know there's been a mistake by putting 'received in
error' in the subject box and sending it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If it isn't for you, we're sure you'll understand that you're not
allowed to copy, disclose or distribute any of its contents.
This email is private and confidential and may also be privileged,
so if you shouldn't have received it, we'd be grateful if you could delete it.
Thanks.